Huwebes, Setyembre 5, 2013

Linkbuilder na Matakaw by definition

Some may ask why I named my blog as Linkbuilder na matakaw, hhhmmm because I like it! and it's cool! hahaha :D
Kidding aside, this name reflects my work and my attitude towards anything....

In connection to work, I am a link builder and SEO who is always hungry for new experience and learning.
I know that I'm not good enough, therefore continuous testing, reading and researching could help me to gain more skills and training. If you are not aware of my work nature, I can summarized this for you - I build links, reach and engage for potential audience and help in promoting and boosting site's traffic and rankings on search engine results. Hope this makes sense :) hahaha This is link building.

At the moment, I'm playing and testing on social networks to see how this can affect my blog and on what extent. Some media are:
  • Facebook 
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
  • Pinterest
  • Four Square 
Well, don't worry about I'm just having a fun time with these social sites :)

Alright, getting back to our topic, are you familiar with the term 'Matakaw'?
This is a Tagalog/Filipino term that means gluttonous or greedy in English translation. No worries, this meaning may vary on how you used the term.

Well, literally I take it positively. I really love food and eating is always my first love. No doubt! hahaha :) Even while working on my station, I got chips there, cookies here and more snacks to entertain my appetite. I even drop to my workmate's station to grab some food LOL Well, hindi naman ako nagiisa coz isang team naman kaming mahilig kumain - mapamiryenda, lunch or kahit kakastart palang ng office hours :D

Here are some of my favorites:
  • Fruits - grapes, mangoes, water melon, cucumber 
  • Breakfast - hot pandesal at kape - perfect sa umaga to! hahaha 
  • Lunch - sinampalukang manok, sinigang, pininyahang itik 
  • Dinner - hot milk then anything available at home :) usually, di na ako nag-dinner sa house kase yung 'matatakaw' este mababait kong friends ay nag-aaya laging kumain sa Cubao bago umuwi hahahaha Name yourself guys! :D Peace

Grapes on my station :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento